What to Expect
- A thorough history review and musculoskeletal assessment.
- An opinion about your potential for improvement and meeting your treatment goals.
- A series of appointments to treat your condition and guide your progress.
- An assigned specific recommended home program which requires your active participation.
Although in the state of Washington you have access to evaluation and treatment by a physical therapist without a physician’s referral, problems with bowel, bladder or pelvic pain should be evaluated first by your medical doctor. Also, your insurance guidelines and policy may require a doctor’s prescription for you to be reimbursed. If you come to therapy without a medical referral we may request you visit your healthcare provider if the therapist feels it is in your best interest.
My fees are based on the time spent with you and the treatments performed during your appointment. The fee ranges are as follows:
- $170-210 for initial evaluation/treatment one hour
- $160 per treatment session 50-55 minutes
- $120 for appointments less than 45 min
- $75 for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or no shows
- I am an out-of network licensed physical therapist.
- I am not a preferred provider for any insurance plan.
- I am not a Medicare provider.
- I do not bill insurances but supply you with the appropriate receipt and information for reimbursement.
Insurance Benefits Worksheet (23.5 KiB)
If you are a veteran please call the office for specific information and special instructions.