What to Expect
- A thorough history review and musculoskeletal assessment.
- An opinion about your potential for improvement and meeting your treatment goals.
- A series of appointments to treat your condition and guide your progress.
- An assigned specific recommended home program which requires your active participation.
I utilize a holistic approach to treatment using manual therapy, myofascial and joint mobilization, biofeedback, behavioral techniques / suggestions and proven exercise regimens. My extensive experience means that I can usually treat your problem with fewer appointments.
Although in the state of Washington you have access to evaluation and treatment by a physical therapist without a physician's referral, problems with bowel, bladder or pelvic pain should be evaluated first by your medical doctor. If you come to therapy without a medical referral we may request you visit your healthcare provider if the therapist feels it is in your best interest. Also, your insurance guidelines and policy may require a doctor's prescription or a pre-authorization for you to be reimbursed.
My fees are based on the time spent with you and the treatments performed during your appointment. The fee ranges are as follows:
- $190-280 for initial evaluation/treatment one hour- one and a half hours
- $180 per treatment session 50 minutes
- $135 for appointments less than 45 min
- $75 for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or no shows
Payment in full is due at the time of service. Checks and cash preferred. We accept credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover).
Please check with your medical insurance plan for possible reimbursement.
- I am an out-of network licensed physical therapist.
- I am not a preferred provider for any insurance plan.
- I am not a Medicare provider.
- I do not bill insurances but supply you with the appropriate receipt and information for reimbursement.
- Please check with your medical insurance plan for possible reimbursement. Plans vary and many are requiring pre- authorization for reimbursement. It is your responsibility to check with the insurance on the requirements of your plan.
Insurance Benefits Worksheet (.doc)
If you are a veteran please call the office for specific information and special instructions.