The focus of my practice is musculoskeletal evaluation and treatment for orthopedic, lumbopelvic, obstetric, gynecologic, urologic and colorectal conditions. I utilize manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, movement re-education/motor planning drills, connective tissue massage and myofascial release treatments. Often I see Low Back, Hip, Pelvis or SI problems that haven't responded to previous physical therapy treatment.
Observation of function and movement as it relates to your condition is an essential component of my treatment. I have access to biofeedback and other treatment modalities. I schedule an uninterrupted 50 minutes of treatment for each visit.
- Childbearing Year- Pregnancy and Post Partum
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Bladder Dysfunctions
- Urinary Incontinence- Stress, Urge, or Overactive Bladder
- Voiding Difficulties
- Bowel Dysfunctions
- Pelvic Pain Conditions
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- SI Joint Dysfunction
- Coccyx or Tailbone Pain
- Pubic Pain
- Lumbosacral Strain
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
- Abdominal Separation or Diastasis Rectus Abdominis (DRA)
- Trunk and abdominal wall assessment with movement and exercise program including Core Brace training.
- Improvement of Musculoskeletal Function/Abdominal Wall Tone